Peak Performance Service Agreement
Routine maintenance does more than keep your equipment clean. When your equipment is maintained regularly, it runs up to 160% more efficiently. It lasts longer. It’s more reliable. And it provides a safer, healthier environment for your business. It can also save your reputation. Imagine, in the dead of winter, your heat goes down in a public space. You lose customers. Or tenants. Or staff. The cost of a maintenance plan with Howell’s is more than worth it.
With Howell’s planned maintenance programs your equipment will run properly and efficiently with greater reliability. We’ll inventory your equipment, create an ideal coverage plan, and deliver regular reports on the operation of your HVACR systems. Plus, you get the peace of mind of 24/7 service, live phone calls, and our highly trained technicians and mechanics—all of them NATE-certified
Howell's Heating & Air's Peak Performance Inspection is unmatched in the Richmond area. No other HVAC contractor includes everything that we do in our tune-ups. We want to make sure that your business' system saves you money, lasts longer, and continues to provide you and your customers a healthy environment.
Custom Coverage Plans
We’ll develop your planned maintenance coverage based on your business needs, your building layout, and your equipment. Plans cover existing equipment as well as new equipment. Each agreement is customized to the location and to your specific business, including the number of visits per year. Our plans typically cover these systems:
- Cooling towers
Benefits of A Commercial Maintenance Plan with Howell's
- Cost savings. Take advantage of discounted material pricing and preferential service labor rates.
- Top-quality materials. That includes MERV 7 or greater pleated filters, high-quality belts, and the most environmentally responsible chemicals and lubricants.
- Efficiency upgrade reporting. At every visit, we’ll provide a performance status of your products and systems.
- Convenience. Immediate electronic invoices for easy processing.
- Perks and Benefits. As a Peak Performance Maintenance customer, ALL employees of your business will receive a 10% discount on their residential HVAC maintenance agreement, service