Did you know?
Ultraviolet light (UV-C) is a natural disinfectant that prevents bio-growth on HVAC components.
Your HVAC system can become the source of high concentrations of allergens as internal bio-growth including mold emits millions of spores. Even a thin bio-film on a cooling coil measuring just a few thousandths of an inch can reduce HVAC efficiency by 30% to 50%. As an HVAC system distributes cooled air throughout a home it also distributes odors and air born microorganisms including bacteria and viruses.
- UV prevents the bio-film that insulates cooling coils and degrades cooling.
- Clean HVAC components optimize operating efficiency 24/7 reducing electricity costs.
- UV keeps drain pans and drain lines clear of mold, fungus, and bacteria.
- Stops HVAC "dirty-sock" smell.
- Allergy relief! Reduces or eliminates allergens generated inside the air conditioner.
It keeps your HVAC system clean and running like new while it improves indoor air quality!